Today I am going to clean out the fridge. Yes, it has been almost a year since the last really good cleaning. That is all I plan to do. Oh yes, I am also going to McDonalds to get a Big Kids Happy Meal so that I can save the toy for Jake or Piper (depending if it is a cool boy or girl toy). The sacrafices we make......
I love my calling, I have the 9 year old in Primary. They are great. I love Primary. I was released as 2nd counselor in Stake Primary and I will tell you. I LOVE WARD CALLINGS MUCH BETTER.....
OK-got to get busy. Jennifer is dilated to 2 and I have to clean my house so I can leave it for Brad to mess up. Ha Ha. Love you all.......................................
Ok-had to post this pic of Steve with Glenn Beck...Steve was at an NRA event and Glenn was the speaker. Steve is such a great guy. He cooks good too!

0 comments:
Post a Comment