CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

February 25, 2009

Wow! I just checked my blog and noticed that I spelled sacrifice wrong on one of my updates. Oh well. I have a personal trainer that is helping me get back in shape. He is great and works me hard......my muscles hurt almost everyday now. Lost 14 lbs so far.
Brad and I are doing great. We are building and office/apartment on our other property. Brad is also preparing for the pioneer trek the Stake is doing in March. I am soooooooo glad I don't have to do it this year. I am just in charge of making the chili supper at the end of the trek. All is well. Hi Everyone!!! Brad and I went to Cattlemen's in Ft. Worth last week. We had fun just hangin' out together.

1 comments:

theconners said...

Are you bored yet, having no one at home to yell at? I can't wait for you to post pics of your "fun" run. The radio station up here is having a contest for local companies so the Parks and Rec department signed up (I made them because I want the free 2 month gym membership for all who participate.)It's basically Show Low's biggest loser and the company who loses the most weight wins. I want to lose 20 pounds but I refuse to give up my Dr.Pepper. We have "FUN" runs once a month at the afterschool program and we Fitness Find at least 3x a week but I still have man arms.